In This Section

Proud Members

Timber Products (TP) National Wooden Pallet & Container Association (NWPCA)

About C & L Wood Products


We maintain over 2 million board feet of hardwood and softwood lumber in our inventory at all times to guarantee that normal and even unusually severe fluctuations in weather and timber markets do not disrupt your operations.

At C&L, we employ state-of-the-art equipment at our facility to ensure that you have both the best quality pallet you can buy as well as top-notch service.

We currently produce over 7,000 pallets daily. Approximately 80% of these are manufactured with hydraulic nailing machinery. The other 20% of these are specialty pallets requiring hand assembly. Thus, we are capable of meeting your needs, including high volume production of pallets and detailed construction of specialty pallets and crates.

Recently, we added a scragg mill to our production line. This significant addition streamlines our processes while increasing the quality and visual appeal of our products. The latter being more important in some applications such as the food industry. We also added a third turbo-nailer as well, further speeding up our production throughput.